Tuesday, September 24, 2024

 Hello everyone, today is Sept 24.  I had a nice day and ate an unexpected yummy meal. I had to go to 42ndstreet to the bank.  Really I could have gone to 86 th street but I was planning to meet with my therapist online and felt that there were more places to sit or stand to do that near 42nd street.  I decided to go downstairs at Grand Central Station in the basement where there are some restaurants.  I was planning to offer to pay a no show charge for the session that had to be rescheduled.  But Larissa said I didn’t have to and that became my budget for a special meal at the oyster restaurant.  I had fried oysters and oyster stew. And I asked for bread and they gave me a free roll and butter. Then I had some chocolate covered orange slices and meringues that I ate on the train ride home.

It was one of the yummiest happy meals I have ever had, and I still feel good from it two hours later.

I also carried two heavy boxes for a half a mile when I picked up some book I ordered at the post office.  So now my wrists are weak.

I also read a hospital note from Dr. Cabassa and it said I had no delusions.  So that is really great.  I guess whatever I believe is true enough.

This is a nice happy day and now I am going to go turn in my rent check for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment