Tuesday, September 10, 2024

censored yet again

 


Well, I guess this post is going on my blog.  It is a joke, for a jokes page, and I was going to send it around as a boosted facebook post, which is what I have to do to reach anyone now.  When I do, it reaches about 200,000 people for fifty dollars.  However when I posted and tried to boost it last night, facebook said it violated their political ad policies. However I know it didn’t.  So either it was a bot that didn’t like the red color, or a person who wasn’t that smart and thought maybe I was a poser trying to seem like a BLM hero.  Well I’m not, and if people even take three seconds to check out the obvious joke, it is neither of any of those problems, and is a joke exactly like the other jokes on my page.  

So here it is on my blog, and maybe I will try again.  Maybe today in a few minutes, I will try the ad again and see if they correct themselves.  I know I have seen plenty of other political stuff, but I have a lot of friends from the south, and facebook took sides in their predicted civil war a long time ago. I guess the young people will grow into their battles, and I will retire from my resistance to relentless squelching and harassment in a few years. I will show up to judgement day with literally ten million violations against me, or more.  Some people might be sad, but mostly, people persecuted the right person, and the right people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment