Friday, August 16, 2024

 hello everyone

today is friday aug 16.  A lot of college students are moving into their dorms. It is good to pray for all those people and ask for stuff for their whole lives.  God really does a lot of nice stuff for people. It is weird though because you can see how he works in your life but when there are still over a million awkward moments and mistakes it is like ok what exactly is he doing.  I think he has been preparing material for my gameshow on judgement day. It is going to have complex rewards for almost anything and I dont know if we will access earth video footage or just have the stats somehow or confer with people's imginary animals that monitor them.  My mouse parents have been working on sone stuff this week that probably has to do with that.  They got my mouse lawyer named Pudge mcGoober to visit them several weeks ago.  

Some of it might have had to do with my name change.  I still have a few things left to do with that. My mom is stubbornly refusing to use the new name and she used my old name in my dad's obituary. I mean who knows why people do stuff when there is a conspiracy. I think my mom turned out to be a really good actress and she might win an oscar in heaven.

So today I have to walk far because I think I used up my metro card.  But maybe I could try but it seems like the bus fare is 2.90 now instead of 1.75. But I should look it up online because maybe I still have a ride left.  I am leaving in 20 minutes.  I get there at ten oclock.

Well have a nice day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment