Friday, August 16, 2024

another post from yesterday

 Countdown until inspection

Inspection is in 20 minutes. I washed the dishes, wiped off the counter and stove, picked up a bag of trash, took the trash out, cleaned off a space in the refrigerator, made the bed, put up the clean clothes, put the clothes from the bathroom floor in the cart, covered up the books, closed the drawers, and I think that is all. That is not bad.  What is not done, the floor is not mopped, but the shower is cleaner than usual and I also worked on the fruit fly problem all week with excellent results.

Now I am sitting here. I just watched a very excellent sermon. I should put it on my blog or something.  That sermon and Steven Zeier’s sermon about the bible.

Which sermon from Pastor Filipe should I post? I do not know, he had some good sermons, I will have to find one.  And then that will be all, I think they have had enough time to figure out how to admit that some people really are gay.  I think it is the evangelicals who need to come through on this. They have more freedom and acceptance already and their sin against the people they rejected is greater because of how accepting they were for everyone else.  

Ok here is the pastor andy sermon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5JQIng4T-U

Now it is Friday at 8:30 am. I am about to go to my hospital program. I am worried that they are going to transfer my housing soon and have already proven themselves to be abusers. So I might go to a worse place or no place at all because of the migrant influx.  I believe in helping the migrants so maybe there is something good in that but at the same time there could have been other options for me early on like working or dying in a ditch instead of being tortured by mental health workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment