Sunday, August 18, 2024

 Hello everyone, here is another blog post even though I already posted something, or I mean wrote something. I am about to go downtown for comedy class. My girlfriend is going to be there for the India parade.  I love India because they were nice to me on facebook.  It is frankly a very nice country full of nice people. And some of them now live in the United States.  In fact I am nominating them for the best country award from Jesus Christ for 2024. It is the only nomination that I know of, so that could be an automatic win. Congrats India. Now which trophy store can produce one billion medals.

Ravneet are you reading this.  She said she isn’t reading this. She is asleep. So okay. Twenty minutes until I leave to go downtown. I thought of another joke for my comedy routine which is this: if a pet dies too soon, does that mean it fell off the rainbow bridge?

The problem is that you don’t say sad things in comedy.  So I have to start my routine with some other stuff.  Every time I think of a joke I have déjà vu and worry that I have heard it before but I haven’t.  My stuff is all original.  But that is a bothersome disorder.  It is because memory, truth, and certainty happen in the brain similarly and when you get attacked by ocd, it wears out that part of the brain.  My brain got burnt by that stuff in 2012.  Why why why. I do not know but I might switch psych meds soon.  I will simply reduce the Risperdal and add Latuda. I think I will do that soon. It is too bad the staff at my housing is mean to me because that creates more risk to it.  That is all I will say. 

Well have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment