Saturday, June 1, 2024

Children need ice cream this summer

Hello everyone, today is June 1. I volunteered at a book fair today from Brooklyn Book Bodega. Thanks for the fun times, NY Cares and Fashion High School.

The train rides there and back were not easy. But yesterday was easy so I guess you live and learn.

I am listening to music right now and drinking coffee.  I have been sitting here now for about 2 hours.

I did three successful happy book drops this week so I am thankful.

Yesterday I went to a neurologist and was told to stay on my same meds. Thanks Dr. G and Dr. E.

I need to go to the grocery store soon. It is not easy. Possibly I will schedule an access a ride.

For some reason I feel more aware of young people's feelings and lives and might be able to endure more suffering with them in mind. But I am not saying turn up the stress, I just hope to have a better attitude.

I think my mom and sister and her family are having a hard time since my dad died.  I feel okay even though it definitely does make me sad. I hope they will be okay and me too.

Well have a good day everyone, lets try to help everyone have a good summer and eat some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment