Sunday, June 9, 2024

New Funny Book

 Hello everyone, this is Refried.  It is Sunday at 11:55. I am listening to my church service online.  For some reason I have gone underground and am only secretly in their groups. I am recovering from the break in trust when they did a series I did not like.  Hopefully I will stay with them and still have loose affiliations with other churches that have impacted me positively.

I just finished publishing a new children’s book.  It is called Trio Triumphant.  It is pretty funny.  It has three sections: geometric googly eyed blob designs, imaginary animals and their assigned castles, and spooky haunted collection.  It was a challenge and as I finished it, I got another psychological attack by one of the staff abusers at my mental health housing, and I also realized that 6 of my castles I had chosen for illustrations were actually different photos of the same castle.  6 out of 10!  So I published anyway and have now sent in an updated copy.  Well in that space I also made a slight adjustment to my acknowledgements on the book and I had to get that right as I published the cheaper copy.

Possibly I should be listening to this guy who is speaking at church.  I am also eating a yummy lunch of Texas toast pizzas.  You get the garlic toast and put four slices on a pan.  You put tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese on each slice and put it in the oven for 8-10 minutes.  Man it is a nice lunch.

So I guess I am okay.  I was going to walk to the cops today to tell on Tamara but I think instead I will go to talk to another Bridge office where I did an internship a long time ago.  I will do that tomorrow or later this week.  Or I can talk to my PROS program and see if they can help me find a different place to live.  But really this is a nice place to live but people ruined it.  

Anyway the other thing is do I send around that zoom video about Gospel Compendium.  Maybe I should try it and see if it goes well.  Like why not.  It is a 3 minute video.

I guess I probably will.  I kind of like this guy’s teaching. 

I did not do well this week at some volunteer events but I felt God willing this new picture book.  So that is good. That is happy and helps me stay hopeful when there are no profits apparent to me.

Ravneet are you out there reading this?  I think you will like my book.  You are a helpful person to me. 

Well okay everyone, this was a long post. I just felt it would help me recover my mind a little bit because wow that was a messy process that just happened in the last day or so.

I did not expect to like this church teaching so much. I find it to be relevant to me personally.  Well have a good week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment