Thursday, May 23, 2024

crime report IOG SSA

 Last week, Thursday may 16 I called ssa to update my legal name change on Medicare which should already have been done in March after my prompt visit to social security office just days after a certified court order, and the person on the phone entered my name wrong. I believe it was on purpose. I could have not been more clear on the phone and she lied and made it sound like she changed it correctly. It is a severe setback to me, there is no excuse, I’m reporting this as a crime. It is three crimes, the intentional wrong name, the lie in a purgery status scenario, and the mental health harm and healthcare damage.  That is aside from the benefit of the nonexistent doubt view which would be total incompetence undeserving of any employment whatsoever.


The level of dishonesty and disrespect that already occurred to create the original delay is unacceptable and to find out today from insurance that there is now a wrong name in their system that is neither my old name or new name is an outrage that warrants legal action and criminal law enforcement


from Refried Bean formerly Sarah Margaret Efird

No comments:

Post a Comment