Wednesday, May 22, 2024

corresponence

 Hi elizabeth this is refried I’m back in town and just wanted you to know that I did not receive my replacement card that Citibank sent me after the additional suspicious charges that are probably from sharlene continuing to steal from me. They mailed it on may 6. so I have had to reorder another one with yet another new number. Maybe it was the bank but it is more likely because my mail is unreliable here. The staff mistreats me and they should not keep their jobs if they hurt mental health clients on purpose.All I can do is report it every time. I think Tamara has cops covering for her now which is a serious crime for me to be harrassed by cops who follow me at other places in the neighborhood as if I am a problem. Meanwhile people have looked the other way for all the drug problems here. I have reported everything I know to either staff or cops and done extra duty as a social worker with no paycheck and nothing but severe abuse in return. I still have some trust for yara and daniella but don’t understand why I can’t live peacefully as a rent paying person who takes my meds, doesn’t do drugs, and does some amount of cleaning and laundry every single week for inspection. I will be living a more and more public life as a childrens book writer and my abusers have made their choice to shame themselves with permanent disgrace as I conspicuously don’t call anyone names and beg for anyone to intervene, despite having about 20 professionals who see the damage. It is your embarrassment, it is not racial justice or a triumph of any kind, this organization is the kkk of our time.

from Refried Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment