Thursday, March 14, 2024

Questions can be directed to my imaginary mice father

 Hello everyone, this is Refried Bean.  Today is Thursday, March 14.  I had a good day today, not that eventful but still productive.  I met with a banker at Bank of America to update my name on my business account. It went well and they were nice to me.  Thanks Nazrima and coworkers.  Then I stopped by my mental health program but did not stay long. I went to the post office to find out the passport process because I need to update my passport. Then I went home and assembled name change requests to send to three credit card companies and one government agency.  Then I thought for a while about what to do tomorrow, and I went back to the post office.  They were really nice to me there. I feel like with all the ups and downs in my neighborhood, the post office people have really been there for me and done their job with discipline and strictness that reflects the very extreme post office responsibility.  It’s not the same as doing something like sandwiches or books, though everyone out there is a great brave worker in my opinion.  The post office has rules and laws that people count on. People’s documents are traveling through the mail and can’t get lost or bad things happen. 

So anyway, as I was saying, that went well, and I unexpectedly made a video about my imaginary mice series. The video is okay.  It’s not perfect and not completely ideal and optimal but still I think adds to the variety of my posts about books.  I don’t think this video will do as well as my library book video did, but really you never know.

 

The video is on facebook now, we will see how things go. My last video got 7000 views. That was really good.  I just feel iffy about this but think I can re-share videos later once I have more of a budget. Man I have a low budget right now.  I can’t over do it on anything but probably can get this name change done okay.  The new passport costs over a hundred dollars.  Wowzers how do people do that, I don’t know.

 

So anyway, there are some issues at my apartment and the staff is doing their escalation thing which I find severely abusive, disrespectful, and unethical.  Now, there is my mail involved, a court ordered name change, and my DMV document which is government ID.  Slowing down or interfering with mail is a crime, but because this mental health housing does case management, they get away with a lot of power plays and mail withholding. I figured this out myself after being treated like garbage for a year and a half.  How low a view I have of that kind of ethical practice cannot be described.  It also affects my general view of the social work field, which I have a license from myself. I did email the licensing board to surrender my license because of the emotional abuse I have experienced from mental health services, which actually makes it impossible for me to be effective at anything except suffering and hurt.

 

That is all for now, I thankfully have recovered a little bit as people bother me on purpose, and called some friends for comfort and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment