Thursday, March 7, 2024

Hello everyone, this is Refried Bean. Today is Thursday March 7. I am in the process of legally changing my name to my name which is Refried Bean. It is going very well so far. I just have to be patient and do things in the right order.

I am also taking another comedy class and it is going well. I am thinking of jokes and think I will be able to have good material for the class show in April.

 

I am thankful for my apartment which is safe and warm.  The problem is continued harassment from staff, who do weird things as power plays and try to escalate me to go to the hospital and not be able to take my medicine.  However I just picked up my medicine at CVS today and I think I can take it myself in my room.  There might still be legal sharks from my old retail job trying to track me and shark me, building a case against me to make me seem noncompliant in front of a jury.  


Today the water was turned off for a few hours, and when I got home the hot water was no longer hot any more and the water is yellow.  I do not know if it is clean enough for showering, and I am going to Walgreens tomorrow to buy water with my insurance card.

 

My insurance is still in my old name, but the process is in motion for a nice name change and new gender designation.  I do miss my old name a little bit but don’t intend to shark myself about it. Yesterday on the subway I was scared of flooding and then a guy started vaping, which is against the rules. I could tell he just got out of the hospital so I gave him some chocolate.  I got through the subway ride and am thankful for the nice new Yorkers who were good company. 

 

In other news, my gallbladder cramped up at the Medicaid office, and it could take a day or so to get back to normal.  I also felt some heart stress and tachyardia, but I seem to be okay. I felt that it would not be a bad life story to die from stress in the Medicaid office.

 

Tomorrow I have to pass inspection at 8 pm. I think that I can get that done in the afternoon. 

 

Well have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment