Sunday, December 10, 2023

When Staying Alive is Your Fatal Mistake

 Hey everyone, just watching youtube. I shared some poems, did you guys like them?  I think it went well. It is very few likes but it takes time to read poems.  People can tell the timing is off in general, there are actually a lot of poems and jokes I can't share easily in current contexts. 

But that is because of the bad people.  There is starting to be intervention for the racism against me.  Today a bus driver got busted for refusal to serve. It was the second time in a row at that location.

I kept a good one liner to myself earlier. I do not know if I will revisit it.  

I feel better about my food situation and am going to bake some meringues soon. Some chocolate chip divinity cookies.  It will be very yummy. Today I made a casserole.  It was good and I am going to make a chicken casserole soon too.

Well have a nice day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment