Saturday, December 9, 2023

"Journal"- ism, as in, some people should have just kept a journal

 Well everyone, how am I doing. One of my new years resolutions is to take my role as a journalist more seriously. But it is not the new year yet.  I forgot my other resolutions but I think for one of them I am wearing more hats, and actually I just can’t remember.

Gice do you think I do wrong in the next post. I think I really should say what I think when I don’t hear anyone else say it.  But I am not watching the news, so that could be why.  Also I am a severely mentally ill schizophrenic with brain damage and dementia, so that also might be why some of my views differ from the people who get paychecks for their work.

 

Yesterday I saw in a workshop that my main job now is to pray for forgiveness for the world. In a way that is wasteful, because couldn’t I have done something more marketable? But in a way, you almost can’t fail because the more people ruin your life, the more you can succeed at praying for forgiveness. I just honestly unfortunately say bad stuff a lot too, which you might see in the next post.

 

As I was saying, this post is more of the friendly day by day play by play post that I wanted the whole blog to be like.  So is the issue that I just need to divide the blog into two different blogs? Hmm. Maybe that is it. Maybe I have two blogs going here and it makes me feel inconsistent. Well I already published most of it.  Is anyone going to buy my books? I thought it was very humble of myself to say I did want an easy life of snacks and comfort. Like I was not hotdogging and stated clearly that I would like to not be abused anymore. But I don’t really see clues that it is going to be over and whenever I do, it immediately turns into a trick.

 

Well, have a good night everyone. I am planning to go to Stop and Shop tomorrow for one bag of groceries because the cart attracts bus abuse from the drivers who try to make me miss my stop on purpose. Replay the videos, you can find my locale on my receipt. I am waving to the camera ten years ago in the store buying pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment