Friday, December 15, 2023

Good morning everyone, time to skip medicine

 Hi everyone. It is 4:45 on Friday morning. I had a nice day yesterday.  I had a nice week.  I haven't been sleeping well and had some ups and downs with medicine.  But I am okay.  I haven't taken tonights medicine yet.  I feel okay though.  Earlier I felt slight emotional pain and tiredness but now I am okay.  I am waiting for my last book to go through on amazon.  Is it really my last book.  I believe it is.  It is a Bronx Combo book. Did I do right.  I do not know.  I have published a lot of books lately.  I think if I keep doing canva designs then I should start posting online and do a page somewhere like a blog or something and not just keep publishing too many books.  I can't see the sales.  I do not know if I have any book sales.  I am still giving away books.  

This week I published the hardcover format of "Library Book" for libraries.  It is ridiculously expensive but that is because of the format and quality.  And frankly I felt that I needed to make a sampler book available.  Interestingly the novel called Sparkity Bonkins is also in hardcover.  So I think that is good and the bookstores have plenty of five dollar books to choose from and mark up.  I did that right and if anyone feels that is not good enough they are wrong.

Later today I am going to a holiday party at my mental health program.  I am excited and think it will be fun. I will try to socialize well.  At my program they are starting to get mad at me for leaving the main room and wandering too much.  I do not know why.  There seems to be a network of people targeting me.  But really I have felt better in general and partially it is from taking medicine on my own instead of the medicine window at my apartment.  

I signed up for a program that helps rehabilitate prisoners. I have not ever been to jail but I asked them if involuntary commitment would make me eligible and they said yes.  So might as well make the best of it because I would love to be a janitor in a hospital.

Well, that is all everyone. I hope Rvnt visits me for Christmas.  My sister is giving me a handmixer for Christmas and I am going to make a cherry cheesecake pie and some cookies called "Forgotten Cookies," which are like mergingues with chocolate chips.

Maybe soon I will try to make more cooking videos.  Have a good day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment