Saturday, October 14, 2023

It seems to be IBS

 Well everyone I hope you are having a nice day and weekend.  Today is Saturday.  Yesterday I went to the ER in my neighborhood because of some mysterious stomach issues.  You never know in that case if it is mysterious or lysterious.  It seemed suspiciously bacterial and I had eaten over ten suspicious foods in the preceding days: quesitonable milk from 7-11 that had little chunks in it, strawberries that match a food allergy, coffee stirred by something that touched sink germs, community mayonnaise after a guy in front of me touched the plastic knife, McDonalds food without washing my hands, old lettuce on a chicken sandwich two days after I bought it, sherbert in the freezer that had obviously gone bad, ginger ale from a glass that had not been washed properly since my friend mailed it to me, warm yogurt that sat out in my apartment, and I think that is all.  I think that is all the risky foods. It may be that just the combo of that was enough to stir up trouble in my innards.  But I also had a stress trigger Thursday night that was somewhat severe, and I woke up in the middle of the night with bloating and other symptoms.  And then I did an online appointment and was prescribed some medicine to manage the symptoms, but thought it could be worse than they determined.  So I went to the ER later, I just took a nice walk to go visit, and they were very nice to me.  But after I left I became convinced that I had a bacterial infection that they were not telling me about.

I guess I still don’t know but the bloating has improved some.  I still feel a slight fever feeling and think I am not totally back to normal.

 

The feds could come after me for posting this but I think if the hospital didn’t force other treatment on me then it is a good sign.

 

I did not do comedy practice today and I had a few chores delayed.  I just rested and drank water, ginger ale, and some coffee with the questionable milk until I saw that it was also suspicious.  So who knows.  I just try not to waste food.

 

Hopefully my stomach is fine but what have we learned.  Try to order a pizza and coke when you can and don’t use the film on your coffee pot as detergent substitute.

 

Tomorrow if I feel okay I will go to the grocery store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment