Friday, January 13, 2023

Happy New Year, pals and legal sharks

 Hi everyone I hope you are having a nice day. Today is Friday. I have a lot of optional stuff lined up for today.  Possibly I should go buy some more water at the grocery store.  

I just finished sharing a facebook post that was out of the ordinary for me, which was a joke that had a squished up piece of chocolate to insinuate that sugar free candy was a crappy thing to give out at volunteer work.  I think the post was appreciated but I decided to pause it.  Well unfortunately I accidentally paused a different post instead, so I stopped another share that was doing well and about to hit three thousand likes.  But that is okay.  That one also got trolled by a marine who seems to be offended by another joke that had to do with army navy air force marines.  It was a joke about fashion, like shopping at old navy or salvation army thrift store. So honestly I have to say he is a wimp in some way if he can't handle a joke that innocent.  Facebook delayed approving that boosted post because it had an American flag on it, so I guess I will just be bullied by both sides for spending ten dollars or my own money to make people laugh and remind them of what some service people have done for our country.

Soon I will find out if I can interview for a job I applied for.  I feel hopeful about it and will do the best I can every day. 

If anyone wants to attend my church online, it is a church called Echo Church. They have small groups on zoom that you can attend and it is awesome! Also, did you guys see my blog with favorite links to youtube videos and music?  There is some good music that people might like or at least like to make fun of.

Well have a good day. I have reported all the bad things listed on these blogs, so if you are a social worker, your job is done here and I hope you do well fighting all the other bad people.

No comments:

Post a Comment