Wednesday, January 18, 2023

I am going to try to start making funny videos

 Hi everyone, today is Wednesday Jan 18.  I have had a nice day except had a hallucination of seeing Satan’s horns yesterday in my room. So that is scary. I think it is because I am attending a theology conference tomorrow. I always see visions when I attend their events and this time I guess I saw Satan’ horns. It was a certain kind of hallucination different from many others. It could mean that Satan has been defeated for the time being but I guess we don’t know.

Today I went to Subway and the Muslim lady was working there with evangelical music on the speaker and she gave me three free cookies.  So that is really nice and adds to a good day.

 

My stomach hurts right now and I think I might have to get help for it. It is probably gastritis from eating chili, a sandwich with mayonnaise, and ginger ale.

 

I forgot to invite my person to the conference even though she matches the protocol.  So that is too bad but that is what happens when a conspiracy tricks you a lot.

 

People are liking my facebook jokes but I hid a few comments and some trolls got mad. But it is their problem. I am paying 20 dollars for a good joke to get to them and I will not let a few mean people or 80 million ruin it for everyone else.

 

Well have a nice day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment