Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Blog Festival 99

 

Hi everyone thanks for reading this blog. It actually has never had a lot of readers and still has some juicy lesser known material if anyone feels like scrolling through the various rants and immature complaining about life not being a grab bag candy game, just as Toni Morrison tried to warn us all.


Anyway I am in Asheville NC right now on a trip with my old creative writing school. Creative writing school is the blessing I wish for all of humanity, though I guess some people fancy themselves as an engineer or math person.


I was going to try to be an English teacher myself but got abused at my old bookstore job so I have to be a never-do-well instead. If I was a teacher, I would give people a grade of “P” on each paper, which stands for “pinnacle of human folly.” If that is not what creative writers strive for then I question people’s true motives and ambition.


Anyway later I will take meds and try to get some sleep. I stayed in a hostel this week and it was mostly fun but a challenge because I am not really good at “life skills,” much less keeping up with a toothbrush for a whole week.


Hopefully I will think of more facebook posts soon and get better at answering comments. I think a good name for my next facebook page will be “troll headquarters.”

No comments:

Post a Comment