Saturday, December 24, 2022

Happy Christmas everyone

 



Hi everyone, today is Christmas Eve.  I am in SC visiting family and I don't have a present for my mom and dad yet.  I think I will give my dad a drawing to put on his assisted living wall, and I want to give my mom a pair of socks.  But genuinely I did not see any good socks at Wal-Mart.  So I do not know if there is anything to get for her.  Maybe a food item if I drive to the grocery store.  Or maybe she would like the same picture that I give my dad. In fact I guess that is what I will do. Maybe there is a food item I can give with it.  Okay like a bottled drink like an Orangina or something.  Hmm i actually don't know if they have that at the store I would go to. Okay I think I will go to a store, it will help my sanity. I will go to the Publix.  I think that is a good plan.  I just think something for Christmas is good, even though my visit is something.  I got my nieces good presents and I have a joke prepared for them which is to say I think instead of saying Merry Christmas, people should say, "Where's the cash?"  Like as a holiday greeting.  Well have a great Christmas everyone.  I know it is tough times for a lot of people.  Maybe some after Christmas sales or restaurant food will be comforting after it is over.  Well stay warm everyone, don't aggravate your gallbladder with the spinach and artichoke dip from Thanksgiving. A taco dip could be better, or some pumpkin dip. Probably not the peanut butter fudge, but orange jello salad is always a good idea. Ok have a great weekend, pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment