Saturday, December 17, 2022

a piece of crap with fangs


Hey everyone I made this art picture of someone in my life who has been hurting me on a criminal level for the past 8 months.  It is supposed to look like a piece of crap with fangs.  I think I am not going to say more at this time because it could be a very unexpected criminal case. It is hard to believe, and interestingly when people hurt me I sometimes don't realize it soon enough because I can't believe people would hurt me on purpose when I did nothing to them.  That is what happened at my old retail job and my community knew that they were abusing me in front of everyone for twelve years but I didn't know how bad it was.  I just thought life was like that but then it got so bad that even I knew it was on purpose. But I still did not understand and kept medical insurance until I had permanent brain damage and health problems that made me too disabled to work again.  So I have just been writing books of jokes and the same bad people are going to try to ruin that too.  I am not saying any names right now and people might agree that it is wise not to, but I have something to teach you all, which is that the burden of wiseness is not on me after people give me dementia on purpose. I'll be gone in about 7 years, away from the various hellholes created by political racist hypocrits, and everyone will answer for their deeds in whatever way God decides. If it isn't now, it will be in front of a larger audience in heaven, who might not be that entertained by it if they already have my jokes to read instead, in the books that got to them sooner because of certain publishers wasting them on earth, probably not despite my years of bookselling, but exactly because I have always done too well for anyone to get away with their other abuses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment