Saturday, December 3, 2022

Happy Christmas everyone!


Hi everyone I hope you are having a good night. I am doing okay. I have another facebook page up and running, slowly but surely.  Some nice people have liked my first boosted posts and they are so sweet to have read my rhymes and poems and supported me. For some reason everything else in my life is being made extra difficult on purpose and I don't know why.  I really don't, it is so terrible, but hopefully these poems and jokes will reach people and that will be a happy cheerful thing.

This is the blog I try not to complain on so I will stop here and go to sleep.  Tomorrow I am going to try to go to the grocery store to get more water but anything could happen.  I need to try to stay out of the hospital until at least Tuesday.  But people know that and they are using that to hurt me on purpose.

But anyway I am okay and safe for now. Have a good day everyone, thanks for visiting my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment