Sunday, November 27, 2022

The Sunday Post

 Hi everyone, today is Sunday. I just went to Starbucks and then the grocery store. I drank a caramel machiatto and then bought a rotisserie chicken.  I am going to try to eat the chicken a little bit at a time because I ate too much on Thanksgiving.  It aggravated my innards a little bit so I have to slow it down for a few days with the food.  I got an email from an organization I tried to volunteer with and the job is to write thank you notes to donors.  We had to send in a writing sample.  Unfortunately I do not have good handwriting.  But I sent them a sample anyway and am waiting to hear back.

I think I will get through this weekend okay. I am worried that I have to be tortured for the rest of my life as part of torture recovery from the retail abuse that gave me brain damage ten years ago.  I don’t know what that means for my socializing. I am okay today but yesterday was a rough day.  However, thankfully I got heartburn and had to have an online hospital appointment which also made me feel better mentally.  It was necessary, I don’t think they minded.  Earlier this week I almost got sent to the ER but I was okay and got through it.

 

Tuesday I find out about a bank loan that I applied for.  It would really be a life blessing that would help my writing career a lot.  It is a small loan, like buying a car, and it would provide funding for an ad budget to try to sell my poetry books and boost my jokes on facebook.  So far I have 8.2 thousand followers. I think I will try to get to 40,000 and see if I can get some book sales rolling in. 

 

This morning I read my book called Madman in Your Favor.  It is a good book, I hope no enemies try to tear it up and censor it.  Possibly some bad people from Barnes and Noble will try to hurt me but I think mostly they would not be taken seriously by anyone who cares.

 

I think unexpectedly my jokes might easily and very quickly be copied on facebook, which I have not worried about that much.  I have much more been expecting to have to deal with those kinds of accusations myself. So it will be interesting.  At this point I most of all don’t want to waste my work, or at least all of it.

 

Well that is all for now, I feel okay and am about to attend an online church service for my new church called Echo Church.  It is a good church with good teaching.  If you want to attend, look for their videos on youtube or sign up online at their website.  One of their pastors left and went to Saddleback, which I think is also a good option for online church.

 

Have a good day everyone, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment