Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Time To Sell Some Allbirds


    Well hi everyone, after about five years of feeling left out on facebook, I suddenly started creating memes a few days ago. And then I created a new profile called Unfluencer. Somehow this combination triggered some algorithms that caused me to receive friend requests from around the world.  At first I thought everyone was a trafficker, but then I realized it was all real people, not spam accounts, and they are just like my facebook friends now!  They are so sweet and like to post photos of family and selfies, and they share their faith, and there is exactly the variety of a facebook participation that I have seen in the U.S.  So it is sweet, I think of course I will have to block some things, but I can also look for things to report. People are out there in different countries helping everyone get covid vaccines and sign up for facebook. It is really quite something.
    So that is exciting and I will be sharing poems more on facebook now. I knew I needed to, but I felt that some other kind of success was supposed to happen first.  But I guess this will be my starting place for public sharing. That is fine, I am enjoying the experience and still have my original profile with all my facebook friends from my whole life.
    I would like to say if anyone else wants to get in the game like that, consider making memes from images and quotes you like from the internet.  A lot of people have done that.  And you can start a page or group, and add your other profiles or other facebook friends and start sharing.  And you will also be surprised at who will accept random friend requests. Especially from other countries. Interestingly I feel compelled to share almost the same kind of shares with people from other cultures.  I might do something like a world map or something that I wouldn't do here, but really it is the same, like an animal photo, a poem, maybe a selfie sometimes, and some religion but not too much.
    Well have a great day everyone, hopefully it will be happy holidays. 




No comments:

Post a Comment