Thursday, November 10, 2022

POSSIBLE NEW LOGO:



 Hi everyone, I just uploaded about thirty more jokes to facebook as memes.  I am happy with how most of them turned out. It is so fun to create memes.  Anyone can do it with quotes from the internet, but I am typing up jokes and poems that I wrote ten years ago. I feel like this can logo is blessed, too, because that was the first font I tried.  Isn't that crazy? I have a history of graphic design failure, like not having fonts I need, and messing up the dpi, and printouts not including the whole design.  Pixelation, line break problems, text wrap mistakes, and anything else you can think of. It is a twenty year history of software foibles and stunted photoshop progress. But today things went well, or I should say overnight, things went well.  I like the facebook posts. Possibly I should have my website listed on each one but I think it is okay.

The link to the facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087467267118

No comments:

Post a Comment