Thursday, November 24, 2022

A Blue Check for Big Tech

 Well everyone, I guess it is time for a holiday blog post. I just wrote something interesting in my email journal which is this:  

well to me we have mostly gotten through it and some people are stuck doing the dishes now. i actually think fine china is partially to blame for some peoples tough holidays. Like they wanted some nice plates so now they have to use them and a fun football day is turned into an etiquette test in front of older people. It’s a fact, I should blog about it.

So that is interesting, isn't it? I believe I am right about that.  But hopefully people mostly had a happy holidays.  Life is hard, a lot of people are suffering.  

I am okay and made some chip and dips and have been eating all of it in my apartment that I am very thankful for as part of mental illness supported housing.

This is the last day for the person I like to contact me.  Otherwise I will proceed with plans to find a monastery to affiliate with. I think people's idea was that if they kept me single, then it could keep the conspiracy from being attacked, because it would be inconceivable for someone to have the social support I have had and still not have a person or a job.  Well that is just some really clever ministry from christian selfish geniuses and they can have a share of everyone's shame and disgrace as I join up with Catholicism as a reluctant gender pioneer.

That's all, everyone.  Later I will go to the grocery store.  Tomorrow I find out about a bank loan as I try to catch up with the facebook life that everyone else lorded over me so as to seal their collaboration with my criminal retail bosses and other persecutors who have ruined my life.  It seems so much like they succeeded but sometimes I get just a slight hint of how much and how fast everything we know will pass away and leave us in God's presence where ignored people will discover their true status.

No comments:

Post a Comment