Saturday, November 19, 2022

Hi everyone I hope you have a nice weekend



Well hi everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a nice day. I am doing okay but today has been a challenge because of facebook ads and deciding whether to visit an event where no one told me the name of the organization.  And it is two train rides away so I think I will have to skip it. I might make some turkey chili today.  I started some new facebook pages but don't have enough cash to properly boost all of it.  But it is still successful and I am hoping to get to 7 thousand followers by tonight.  I wish I could have gotten to 8 thousand before having to do an ad freeze but it is okay. Monday I am going to the bank to discuss small business loan options.  I actually signed up for a credit card but stupidly put the wrong address in so there is a delay.  But that could work out okay after I run out of Christmas season cash.  

Yesterday a friend came to New York to visit me and we went to the natural history museum, rockefeller center, and The Strand bookstore.  The bookstore was really fun to visit and I bought a small book about Carl Jung.  I think I unexpectedly am a fan of his work and have already learned a lot from his ideas.  So that is nice.  I also bought a whale pencil case that hopefully I can fill with dollar bills if the bank lets me have a loan.  But it is definitely not a guarantee.  

Well have a great weekend everyone. If you are one of the people who chose to indulge in a little bit of hatred towards me for no reason I would go ahead and unfriend soon because I think you are about to be proven erroneous in front of a large audience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment