Sunday, July 17, 2022

hi everyone

 hi everyone, I just changed my website link to go to this link instead of my blog that took a little bit of a rude turn.  That blog is still available to read and I am still posting on it, but I started feeling personally hurt by politics so it became a little bit more negative than it was for a while.  I guess I am thankful for the years when it wasn't negative, and counting blessings is always a good habit.  I am about to drink some coffee and that makes me thankful too.  It is kind of funny because I started this positive blog and I think all the posts could end up saying I am about to drink some coffee. But that is something that cheers me up.

This is interesting when I try to only be positive, because so much of my writing material just disappears.  What does that say or mean? I don't know. It could mean I am a complainer, or it could mean people have done me wrong and to just tell the basic truth about each day means tattling on the whole world.

Well have a great day, everyone, I am going to drink some coffee and play candy crush now.

No comments:

Post a Comment