Monday, September 5, 2022

blog post for positive attitude blog

 Well hello everyone, it's me, Refried Bean.  I hope you all are having a nice day.  I have not written on this blog for a while, but am doing a post now to say that I had a good weekend. I visited my old neighborhood and got a coffee and saw an old coffee shop friend who was nice to me.  Then I took a walk in my current neighborhood and got some apple cider donuts from the grocery store.  I also took my medicine and got enough sleep.  I sometimes have religious visions and saw some stuff a few days ago.  I couldn't believe what I saw. I don't know if I will add it to my list on the other blog.  

This is my positive attitude blog so it does not have as much on it.  I don't know if that means I am bad in some way.  But I think if you found this blog you might enjoy visiting my other blogs which I have been writing on for about five to seven years now. 

A lot of times I suddenly write five or more posts in one day. I don't know if I will have a spell like that soon but I did think of some more topics for my theology blog, and I think I have a few mad blog topics in the back of my mind too.

Well have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment