Sunday, July 3, 2022

happy july 3

       Hi everyone, today is July 3.  I am writing on my new blog where I am thankful and happy.  Yesterday I played a lot of video games.  Today I am going to take some walks.  I am not going to the hospital probably unless people give me tachyardia on purpose. I might make rice krispy treats later.  And I have some chicken fingers that I will eat with chick fil a sauce. So that will be a nice fourth of July. I have not unfriended all the political people on my feed.

    Yesterday my mouse parents got a letter saying I had been accepted to technology camp.  At first they were confused but then they cried. Then I saw a groundhog outside.  I think that I have done better with my behavior this weekend than some other times and I will try to keep on doing the best I can.  

    Well have a nice day. I am about to talk to my regular mom and dad on the phone and then I will go take some walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment