Monday, October 5, 2026

 Pals. I saw two legal sharks at the pizza place. I do not know what it means. I ate a piece of cheese pizza and am still drinking a cream soda. I think this is going to settle my stomach. I just think the food was the issue and not a new condition from some kind of infection or something.

But it was good food so possibly just not a match for my innards. Ok.  The thing to figure out is whether to query a new agent. I feel like what this agent says is in fact a match for me. I think I might have to go by face value and believe that I do not have an agent.  What do you gice think?

I mean maybe might as well and if there is a conspiracy then this agent will know what to say and do.

I mean how can you not query an agent who lists Watership Down?

So okay here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment