Saturday, October 10, 2026

 Hello everyone. It is warm in my apartment again. Karla gave me the same talk where she says to come to her first before emailing grievances and justice center. I told her that you don’t negotiate with abusers but report them. 

I can interpret some legal threats from her, actually. She said she took the job to be a punching bag. I think she was trying to make me think she could claim I cursed at her and people would believe her. But I think there is some reverse logic there where people can guess how she treats us if she wants to be called a name.

Definitely I feel that the racist network includes other friends of mine now. It is an anti evangelical thing.

I do not know why this is starting up again. Maybe it never stopped but I was just glad to not see certain specific people so I thought there was relief.

That is all for now. I am thankful for my groceries.


No comments:

Post a Comment