Thursday, September 10, 2026

Pals.  Someone bought my book called "Failed Mission to the Liberals." I think it was probably one of my facebook friends. My guess is that it was Anne Shaughnessy. Thanks, Anne. I am going to reread the book right now to see how I feel about others reading it.

Wasn't that so heartwarming today at Dunkin Donuts when that person bought that guy a sandwich? I mean it really just made my day and I thought about it later and was happy for like ten minutes.

But I do have scatterbrain so I did forget about it.

But anyway I had a good day but I need to get my apartment under control. 

Also I need to take my medicine in just a little while. I am getting tired but need to take the medicine as soon as I can. But I do feel back to normal.  The issue yesterday was because of the MSF event.  That is what I think, unless it had to do with phone a friends.

But I do not know.

So anyway I just read that Trump is trying to bribe voters with tax money.  And there was something bad on the news site that I saw.  Also, NBC is showing some news to only subscribers, which is disturbing to me in some ways, like it might be a way of tracking people or something. But I do not know.

Anyway I did two humor memes tonight and they were both very extreme.  I mean it is rough when your mental health also happens to be in question.  But I think they are funny jokes.

Pals I am so tired but it is hard to go take my medicine but I of course will.

Have a good day everyone. Tomorrow is Sept 11. Honestly it gets me every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment