Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Thursday, Sept 10. I did not post that blog post on my facebook page but probably will soon but that was kind of weird how that happened.
So anyway, then I went to support group and I kind of talked too much and didn't do perfect. But people were nice to me but sorry everyone that I was kind of greedy. I did not mean to be. I just forgot and was wordy. But I also always think that people do need support and there should be a few hands up for each person usually.
So anyway I did the best I could and last night I did not go to support group and I think nami tries to support the regulars when we need it and they knew some stuff happened recently.
However I possibly was selfish.
And this brings us to another interesting topic, which is that I sometimes saw my sister as the chomp chain on super Mario and she saw me as bowser. But the bad things those particular characters do is reversed, and my sister blocks stuff like bowser, and I was greedy like the chomp chain.
Isn't that so bad of me to say? Well I just find it interesting and I do not know what it means, except it might have been set up to be written right now on this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment