Tuesday, September 1, 2026


Pals, here is a picture I did on ai.  It reminds me a little bit of Miro.  Honestly when I type in "wallpaper design," the pictures are only of a certain quality.  So that is weird.

But anyway, I think I have now been back to my better medicine for four days, so I am seeing the improvements.  The dreams are back to normal, I feel more love, and hopefully my skin will be better soon, too.  That might take a second because it has to heal from the last episode. But I think it is working.  what else: Digestion.  I think the digestion is better but I felt a little sick last night like slight nausea. That might be from stopping it. Or it could be from low iron. I just think the low iron is a problem that we need to solve and it is not getting better.

I also feel more energy, but I have to make sure there is not a manic effect. So far I am sleeping well, so that is good.  I think yesterday I just felt that feeling after the caffeine and worried a little bit.

Yesterday I walked 8 miles. It felt normal.  So hopefully I will continue walking and get back to normal with health. 

I think I should clean my apartment as well as I can so the apartment people have no reason to be mean to me.  It is not that bad but could be better. I should do dishes soon, organize the clothes, and do laundry Wednesday. Maybe tidy the floor and table too, and make the bed. I mean maybe do like a normal inspection.  

Well, what do you guys think about the medicine thing.  I think what is most urgent is the low iron.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment