Hello everyone, this is Refried. I just paid a payment on my US bank card. It is an account that was transferred from American Express. I think I will keep the account. They did something sketchy with the bank account info but it is okay for now. Also, what about the other cards. I think I can call and ask to have them removed, or like two people removed.
I mean that is questionable but in a way they have the main account number as the real account and the other cards as just usable things that are not connected to people's credit. However I still think it is questionable but at this point, I am the one in question. So I mean I do not really know what to do about that. Hopefully it will be okay.
Something good that happened is that I got a good groundhog picture on ai. That always helps my mood when there are good renditions. Last night I felt the mental effects of too much ai. Like when you play Tetris for too long.
Wow that was actually disturbing to think I had to close the business account. I think it is okay now.
I did spend my whole deposit paying off credit cards. But I had enough but it turned out to be kind of exact but I am at peace for now. I hope my sister is able to do the normal deposit on the 15th. I mean possibly we could wait and do the 20th and it could be mom again.
There are storms and rain today so I am not taking a walk. I kind of miss it, like that was the right activity to be doing. Yesterday was an 8 mile day.
I saw a lot of link clicks on some of my posts and thought they might have gone to the book site, but I think facebook was counting the post likes. But it was interesting to feel the feeling of the amazon link working, because that is how it should be. I mean I honestly have to wonder if facebook is actually blocking my site. I just have to wonder that. Because what I have done all these years simply should have worked. And it has to be someone else's decision for it not to work. People say that is delusional, but they say anything I do is delusional. The other thing is that other people's books are also not selling. So it is an industry thing. Also, people are noticing the scams of publishing and agents, and who gets rolled through and who doesn't. Only sometimes now, it is who gets rolled through to nothing.
Because the billionaires have automated the systems to benefit themselves. I think some of the politics is going to be harder to deny as well. The people who thought they could be superior through a vote and now that is over and everyone wishes they still had a good social media blessing. But that was an injustice they were happy to overlook.
Anyway back to this low iron thing. I am trying a new low iron medicine soon but can't pick it up until Sept 4. I also need to go to the medicaid office that day. I mean am I wrong about the timing. I think it is okay. But I should go to the post office in the next day or so in case medicaid mailed me anything.
Well, that is all. What should I be doing. I think I should be taking a walk. Yesterday I left my mug on the bench. Hopefully Luis got it so it is not wasted. I am using one of the Ihop mugs I bought on eBay. It is a small mug so I might need two coffees. And I ate some Corn Pops. I think the low iron might help me lose weight by reducing my appetite.
I feel good right now so it could be that night time is going to be the issue with the medicine etc. But I think the issue last night was the low iron again. Are you guys sick of me saying that? Well I am tired of having the problem and usually my health problems get better with care. But not this time. And some people don't care. And it is suspicious to me. Very suspicious.
Also I need to remind myself that I saw how I wasn't going to ever get the money from the books.
I saw it a long time ago and it is part of the torture. I saw the torture. I was more accepting of the torture so I need to remember that the financial thing is part of the torture. And it has to do with being a children's book writer. And that is going to work out and is a thing that can make up for the other losses. I don't know if that is how to phrase it on subjects like that. Like if it is supposed to be something religious instead. I just think the suffering is part of a children's book writer profile and it is like all of us doing a little something for the kiddos.
So maybe I will clean my apartment or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment