Tuesday, September 15, 2026

 Pals, I got the groceries. No water this time. I will get some more from Walgreens hopefully, maybe after delivering those other books.

How are things going in my apartment. Not that bad. I threw out a lot of trash this weekend. So next up is laundry, make the bed, clean the counter area.

And really after that it is in pretty good shape.

The other book delivery offer was a no go. I am kind of relieved but might need to still stock up on about ten joke books soon.

Gice I don’t think this weekend was a weight loss weekend but I probably maintained. The scale is now saying 191. Well that is not right but I might delude myself and calculate BMI. I think really I am at 196 which actually is great, that is ten pounds down. However I always went by this scale so possibly I am doing that well. And yet I don’t think so.

I think this will be a milkshake day. Also maybe I will try to talk to Erline later. I think I have let her down some but I am tired and sleeping at different times than before.

I just realized I need to email Drena.

Ok everyone, have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment