Wednesday, September 16, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. I had a sudden inspection today and guess what, it is going to be a monthly inspection.  That is great news to me and I did not expect it. Also I like the Noemi person who came to see me, and Anthony.  It wasn't that bad today. I took out five bags of trash recently and had my laundry put up.  So really it went well.

Also medicaid is being renewed soon and health first is going to do it over the phone. Wow, that is great. It might happen today. I feel like they are conspicuously not torturing me. Thanks, everyone.

Ok, what else. My scale is under-reporting my weight, either because it is on an angle or needs a new battery, but honestly that is just what I need as I get through this next phase of getting back to normal. I mean honestly I think I am at about 198. That is actually not that good. But I think it is ten pounds down from last March.  Also I have probably recovered some muscle so maybe I did okay. 

What else, Facebook videos. This is where I feel like the numbers are not as good as I expected. They are doubled but not tripled and it seemed like they were honestly going to be around ten mil and it will probably be 7 mil.  That is still good. If it were easier to pause it I probably would and save the money. I mean maybe I will in a while but I do not know. 

I need to register for that talk I want to go to but I do not know if I seem like a problem person.

What about taking the books to the Bronx Arts Council. I think maybe I will do that Friday. Hmm maybe it should have been today. Or even yesterday. Well it is okay. Tomorrow I have two appointments.

Pest control is knocking on doors. They will spray soon and it will drop my mood a little. But it is okay.

Well have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment