Wednesday, September 9, 2026

 Pals, guess what, I saw my buddy named Danielle! At Starbucks!  from Jewish Board! It was so fun and she helped me not be scared of the story shield.  But I told her there was one that had to do with her because there is a Daniella and a Danielle and the evil forces might not know which one to attack. I mean you don't just tell someone that.  But I did but she is still my friend.

I think it is a reward because I volunteered to be a leader at the MSF event but nice I am not a good leader! I am going to have to tell the people I am not a good leader and don't know how to run the music.

But maybe they want to listen to Starbucks music. But I think that is what I should do now if find the playlist.

Ok thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment