Hi everyone, this is Refried. It is 2:48. I feel back to normal but expect some visions for a day or so and figured out why it is happening. It is probably because of the Doctors Without Borders mapping event. God likes them and I have seizures sometimes when I pray for them. And that was also probably why the hurricane happened when I was at NCB, and there could also be an Asheville connection from when I prayed at the gas station that time. I am not saying that it is about me, but I have wondered what the meaning is and possibly that is the way that it is ironically not about me.
So anyway I know I seem like a kook now but it is actually the opposite. I am volunteering tonight in the meeting but my internet is not that great. But I think I will try to use my computer instead of my phone if I can. And I will log on at home and not Starbucks.
Soon I talk to Drena. I am glad I figured out why I was having slight spells of something.
Well have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment