Monday, August 3, 2026

 

hello everyone, it is about 10:32. I had a dream that lasted a long time and I was at a young life camp and a guy there was on staff and we were with a bunch of volunteers or something and I was kind of trying to demonstrate that I had once been a leader but he was also seeing why I myself was not on staff.  It was really a cool dream and it just went on and on and then my sister was also updating me about her business and I need to call her and find out how it is going.

So anyway I think I am feeling the low iron again so I need to take an iron pill soon. I am glad I got good sleep.  It was a fun day yesterday and a good step towards doing more socializing. 

At comedy there was a funny young Chinese American girl who had a hilarious routine about creating start ups and using her dating life to find new hires.  It was really funny and after the show she said hello and bowed a little when I told her she was funny. And it was a sweet moment that I will remember. 

The people were really funny and I especially liked the MC. He was a young guy, precious, and a cute Indian person. I mean he could go really far as a comedian and was good at improv.  So that was a blessing. I do not know why I felt tortured like leaving and I think I seemed suspicious to the club but it was okay and I met a cool guy named Andy Engel. 

I felt important there because I just applied to an agent who is from a place that helped two of my favorite authors in the past. I am talking about like years ago, major literary history. And I was like wow, what if I get accepted, I would feel important.  But we do not know what will work out or not and I think I can accept if just something went wrong and I did not get a good career with my material. I mean that is kind of unfair but in a way the lottery aspect of creative careers is a real thing for everyone.  And yet if you really do bring it with content then you should have something at least, like musicians who play in bars, like they still get to be musicians and people do like their music and recognize it.

So anyway, I am often thankful for my coffee shop life in Greenville.  Not everyone has that.

Well, that is all everyone, thanks for helping me get through the weird time. I might go downtown and get the medicine. My face looks a little better. It is just weird for it to be the worst ever during this conference. like what is the meaning of that but possibly it was done on purpose by the mental health abusers.

No comments:

Post a Comment