Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Sunday, Aug 2. I had a nice day and went to my friend's comedy class show. It was great and there was an amazing surprise which was that Jon Stewart was there. Can you believe that? And there were several people who might have gotten discovered. So that is great. I forgot to tell him hello.
I wanted to tell him my favorite joke of his and could not remember it. But now I do remember it. It is when he said Bjork was not at the Oscars because Dick Cheney shot her. Man that was hilarious. Because of that swan dress which I also did like. So that was great. I am going to see if he has a website.
After that I went to Gemini diner and had steak and eggs and it was great. I talked to my friend Katie and I think she is a match for middle church. It is really sweet and her religion is healthier than mine so that is kind of interesting. It made me kind of question some of my religious habits, like maybe there is more that I don't understand well than I realize.
Have a good day everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment