Friday, August 28, 2026

 Hello everyone. It is about 1:41 am. I am doing okay. I did not feel well for a while but am okay now. I think it was IBS for no reason. Possibly with some influence from an iron pill.

I will inquire about the Biscoline soon. 

I just drank some coffee. I think I will eat some of my ice cream that I got as a consolation.  Were people really disappointed in me? Or were they not surprised.  Let's think about how I have some wins. I did attend five different comedy clubs this year. And I finished another comedy class, and I did a lot of zoom meetings. 

I had a good time at the writers meeting today but I think my orientation was a little off because of the facebook and canva adventures.

I really like the new post.  

The numbers are not that great and that kind of disappoints me a little bit because I think it was right to go by the other indications.  So possibly if they have cut it in half then I will cut spending in half, too, for a fourth. And that will put me at 20k followers which is great. I just wanted the page to be a little more substantial in some ways. But as the people click like I am aware of how each person is a real person and I can pray for them all.

But I am not able to that well right now.  The mania is not happening but I do have more of a prayer feeling than when I don't run the ads.

Pals, possibly it would not have been good to be in the sunlight at the game. It might be that I have some issues just from being outside for that thirty minutes.

But I do not know. I think I don't feel that good because I did not eat much tonight.  And it will help to eat some ice cream. 

Does anyone have any thoughts about the past month or so?

I need to take my medicine soon but I will wait until I eat some food.

Does anyone have any thoughts about right now? The posts, the ads, the baseball game. I mean did I get left out on purpose because I had not taken my medicine? I have taken a lot of medicine lately. Probably that was not it but I guess we don't know.

And then later the interpretations like this is about Ravneet and I missed the hamburger event, the presentation, and the game.

Well, have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment