Friday, August 28, 2026

 Ok everyone, the facebook situation is okay. They did cut my numbers in half.  Probably because of the hacking. That is too bad but it is still good numbers. I think I will end up at about 30k page follows.  But honestly I might not do the whole budget because the idea was to get a lot for it and if it is going to be kind of normal then I will spend normally too. So I am thinking pause it tomorrow.  They will not be happy with that but in a way they might not care. 

I think also the cut numbers are a message from the worker named Jasmine who helped me when I got in trouble for the houseplant post.

What does it all mean, I do not know.  And the fact that we have this trust system where the posts don't directly reach my followers. But I think it affects who gets the ad boosts.

So I mean that is interesting. This is meaningful work to me.  It is a good opportunity. I just think some of the fun of it is messed up now.  Like it is a good experience but not as amazing for 40 dollars. I mean that was awesome for forty dollars and now it is not that.

I just think what happened this morning was also dishonest.  They made my card fail on purpose.  They did that a long time ago, too.  It makes it seem like you are not good for the money when you are.

I just think as we tolerate things like that we are inviting true persecution into our culture and businesses.

To let a company make it seem like your card doesn't work.  

I just think this prayer mission might be a fail.

Maybe people don't want to hear that. Well I can revisit the people like I recently did for the jokes people.

But I just feel like the things from today aren't going that well. But it is okay but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment