I mean honestly we don’t know that bacteria aren’t some kind of alien invasion and they are just microscopic as compared to us or if it is even my future self from heaven and other space realms in the future time traveling to attack myself now.
post i posted on the wrong blog:
Ok everyone, it is 6 am. The neurological concern from this afternoon turned out to just be some hypnogogia when I am half asleep. And I still don't have a headache. I feel fine. I have no sore throat, I have no lymph node problems, and the fatigue is better because I took an iron pill. So the only issue is an itchy spot that is probably excema on my wrist, a bug bite on my elbow that is not currently itching, and another one near that one. So my fear is some kind of pox, but I have itchy bad skin all the time and it could be a bug bite. And it doesn't match the photos online of the thing where I was like that must be it.
Anyway there are flies now in my apartment so I need to get some flypaper and fix that. I did clean my apartment this week for inspection and gradually sprayed stuff and did laundry. So I just need to do the dishes and sink once my finger is normal. It is almost normal but I am not looking at it because this is my last bandaid.
Well, that was interesting to have that fear. It could still be a thing but maybe just is a reminder to be careful and thankful etc.
Have a good day everyone. It is going to be hot today. I am going to stay inside a lot again so I might need to think of a project and do some videos or something. Maybe try to write some jokes. That is what my therapist thought I should do.
No comments:
Post a Comment