Tuesday, July 28, 2026

 Pals, I just got groceries. It was Instacart and the person was nice. There were a few substitutions but the cheesecake and key lime pie were a success. Now I need to put the ice cream in the freezer. It is Neapolitan. That is ok but I am surprised there was no strawberry but it is ok.

I am thankful for my groceries.

I had to make three trips up the stairs. Karla carried the water so maybe the abuse reports are done for now. I might withhold the complaint against Daniella’s license. I like all the new hires. That is a lot of work from Karla.

So I am calming down. I did a report yesterday and it went well and concluded the main stuff.

Then at night I imagined going to the hospital and having the exact conversation. Except clearly I don’t need to go to the hospital.

Gice when I was a kid I wanted neopolitan ice cream because it was always what was pictured in the cartoons.

I just put it in the freezer. I told the Instacart person it might flood. I tipped her 60 dollars.

I should not tell that should I. Well rattle that around in your pea brain when you judge me. My money went to the working poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment