Hello everyone, this is Refried. I got a lot of views on that memory of my teacher.
Pals, my finger is healed. That weird spot is gone. Yay, I am thankful. Also the way it healed was normal and not diabetes.
Tomorrow I have an appointment and then I go downtown to get my rent check.
Today I need to take out one bag of trash if I have another trash bag.
I should have gotten groceries but I am being abused at housing again with no elevator for a month.
Pals, can you believe that my finger is healed. Wow, that took a while but it was because it was healing underneath the treatment.
Pretty funny if I went to middle church and showed them the paranochia for a children's sermon.
I am just joking, it is because I was just watching that on the service video.
Pray for Betty Jean because her house burned.
I have been talking to one of my old friends on the phone and I felt spiritual power when we talked about grace church. Way to go Matt. It is so cool when I feel people's spiritual spirits.
So anyway, that is all. I am really sad about nance. This is a weird and sad thing that she is gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment