Tuesday, July 21, 2026

 Hello everyone, today is Tuesday, July 21. There is a storm warning for later and possible flooding.  I guess I will probably stay inside now. I went to Burger King a while ago and 7-11 to get milk. I felt that the worker was of a certain caliber that the soldier reminded me of.  I am careful not to say things like that too often but I don't think people realize how good some workers are in their context.  

I got a huge jug of milk so I will probably eat some cereal later. I am glad I could get some coffee and I saw two pals on my trip.  Sometimes I do have a good neighborly feeling so let's not forget that when I get targeted by harrassment and racism.  Also everyone, they are in on the conspiracy. 

There are other things to say but I don't need to commentate on every single thing that happens.  Maybe in heaven I will give lectures about conservatism and liberalism.

My facebook pages are doing well. I am thankful.  I can't tell how racist that guy is who commented. His profile is suspicious but I saw nothing wrong with his comment. And I deleted that other one.

I got good sleep last night and had an interesting dream with two teachers from yore.

I will check on my videos. Are people proud of me for spending less? Or do they think I should have used that new card.  I just think I have to be macro and not mega. 

Well, have a good day everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment