Wednesday, July 22, 2026

 Hello everyone, this is Refried. It is Wednesday, July 22. I knew today would be a kicker but I did not expect what actually happened.  I don't know if I should say anything about it.

But maybe an update is needed.  My report about the elevator was successful.  I do not know what the outcome will be, but my report was accepted an forwarded to a higher accountability.

So I think that is all the post for now on that page.

The montefiore people did not visit me at Grab and Go because they did not want to be featured.

I was a little pushy getting off the shuttle but sometimes you just have to go ahead and not be too excusing.

What else. I got some good snacks.  That is nice. I mean I got snacks at the hospital also.  

I have really been aware of people suffering. All kinds of stuff. 

So I am okay for now and need to email the comedy coach.

I will try to do that at about 6:30. I need to rest for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment