Saturday, September 14, 2024


 You guys weren't expecting me to do something instead of nothing were you. Well surprise surprise, it is a canva certificate that I was wondering about a few weeks ago.  And here it is, as soon as I did that mouse design.  I just can't believe it. It's like they knew I was not doing well today.  I just felt sad like I could not tell what food in my apartment was edible.  But I ate a cheese sandwich. And I am eating cheerios. And coffee.  So that is a nice day. I have bacon in the freezer so that will be fine another time. I just needed my old grocery store but maybe a new one will be there soon. How could they pass up that location.

Anyway what is Ravneet doing today. Possibly resting because she does work during the week. Should I be jogging outside. I took two walks already. So what did I do today. I took two walks, picked up an order from the post office, wrote three blog posts, made a cake, made a cheese sandwich, cooked the turkey that might not be okay. I just don't know if it is okay.

Anyway what am I supposed to be doing.  Making memes maybe? Out of poems? I still do have some poems I haven't turned into memes but I am not uploading all of it.

Well have a nice day everyone, I am thankful for what I have, thankful for safe shelter and survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment