Monday, July 22, 2024

 Hello everyone, today is Monday. July 22. Yesterday I had an issue with some chicken I cooked and I think I am okay. I also went to comedy class and people laughed at some of my jokes but not others.  So I wrote some new sections of my routine and I think I will end up with two finished comedy routines from this class.

I also read some books and wow it was a lot to think about. Thanks E.L. for the awesome education.

I went to church yesterday and might stay and keep going.  But I am not sure. But if they remain at a location I can find then I think I will.

I am glad the democrats are changing their candidates and I will probably vote that way this time. I think the republicans got the right people for themselves, and I will feel better about our country if both political parties are well represented. 

I have therapy at 11 o’clock and am thankful. I think I will tell my therapist some of my new jokes. I also am mailing out two packets of books soon. I might have to wait until some more come in but I will sort through what I have and see.  I ran an ad this week and it went well. I don’t know what else to do but run ads and do the best I can.

Are people going to like my books. I think I have some stuff to apologize for in some of the books. But mostly I did what I could and said what I said. And there are pros and cons, ups and downs, live and learn.

Well that is all, have a nice day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment